In accordance with the requirements of the Medicare Modernization Act, please click here to view the Medicare Part D Notice: Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice. Enrollment period is October 15th through December 7th, 2013.
In accordance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, attached you will find the required Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for all three medical Plans. In the event you wish to have a copy and are unable to print the document for yourself, please contact our office and we will provide you a copy free of charge.
SBC - Plan 1 SBC - Plan 2 SBC - Core (These documents have not been rec'd from BCBS for 2014, will upload once available)
Please keep in mind that these are generic summaries of benefits and coverage provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield; to know specific coverage under the Ave Maria Employee Health Plan, refer to the Benefits-at-a-Glance for your specific Plan located under Benefits, Medical Insurance.
The IRS has announced that the maximum contribution limits for 2014 remain unchanged from 2013:
- Beginning in January, you can contribute as much as $17,500/year to your retirement plan account.
- If you are 50 or older, you could contribute as much as $23,000 with the age 50+ catch-up contribution.
Medical Flexible Spending:
Note: Medical Flexible Spending Account costs may be incurred from January 1, 2013 through March 15, 2014 for the Plan Year of 2013. Receipts must be submitted no later than March 31, 2014 for reimbursement.
FOR THE 2013 PLAN YEAR . . . YOUR CLAIMS WILL BE PROCESSED AS FOLLOWS:
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR MEDICAL CLAIMS AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG CLAIMS ONLY. You should present your BCBS ID card when obtaining services.
- DELTA DENTAL FOR DENTAL CLAIMS. Delta Dental does not distribute ID cards as you are not required to present a card in order to obtain services.
- VSP FOR VISION CLAIMS. VSP does not distribute ID cards as you are not required to present a card in order to obtain services.
- VERUS HEALTH WILL PROCESS ALL SHORT TERM DISABILITY CLAIMS; FLEXIBLE SPENDING REIMBURSEMENTS; MEDICAL & DEPENDENT CARE AND COBRA ADMINISTRATION
LOOKING FOR BCBS FORMS? You can find them in the forms directory of this website. In addition, is you're looking for the Mail Order Drug Forms, logon to: www.bcbsm.com/member/member_forms/index.shtml. BE SURE TO VIEW THE BACK OF YOUR BCBS ID CARD FOR THE APPROPRIATE MEDCO CODE SO YOU ACCESS THE CORRECT MAIL ORDER DRUG FORM.