"MotivateMe" Wellness Program
January 1 - November 30, 2020
Your health is important to us!
As your Employer, we encourage you to join this voluntary wellness incentive program designed to improve and maintain your heath and well-being. This program offers you the opportunity to participate in a variety of healthy activities to earn Wellness Points that will equate to Wellness Dollars, depending upon the number of activities that you have successfully completed by November 30, 2020. Activities range from participation in wellness seminars and challenges, fitness center activities, activity tracking, to yearly preventive physicals and dental visits, all leading to a healthier and happier you!
Domino's Farms Fitness Center
Features a variety of workout and fitness equipment
WELLNESS PROGRAM BENEFITS
- The wellness program MotivateMe is open to all "Regular Full-Time " and "Regular Part-Time" employees
- Participating employees have a membership to the Domino's Farms Fitness Center
- You may participate in any, or all, of the Ways to Win to collect points that will translate into wellness dollars, payable to you in December
- Employees may earn up to $600.00 if all Ways to Win are successfully completed by November 30th
- This is a great opportunity to increase your fitness level and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Opportunity to learn about nutrition and/or talk to a dietician
If you would like to learn more about the this program, please review the program booklet by clicking on this link:
Employees may register to participate in the MotivateMe program by clicking the link below:
Interactive Health Wellness Portal: www.myinteractivehealth.com
Sponsor code: Enter WTEND for first-time portal registration
Once registered and your account is set up, you may access your Personal Health Action Plan to self-record your successfully completed activities (within 30 days of activity completion and before deadline), participate in workshops, and so much more!
STRETCHING SEMINAR WEBINAR
Below you can view the stretching seminar that the Domino's Farms Fitness Center staff presented on 11-13-19.
FYI: Previous years' newsletters are "archived" and may be accessed through the Benefits tab, select the Wellness page, then click on the Wellness drop-down menu and select Newsletter Archive.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Ave Maria Communications
Domino's Farms Corporation
The Ave Maria Foundation
Thomas More Law Center