HR is strongly committed to supporting staff members' success throughout every stage of your employment.
Artistic Rendering of Domino's Farms Office Park
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
FYI 1: 2019 YEAR-END W-2 FORMS
As of Monday, January 20, the 2019 W-2 forms have been delivered to all companies. Please inquire with your supervisor if you have not yet received your W-2.
FYI 2: STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR BONUS CHECKS
We have received numerous inquiries regarding how bonus checks are issued. Bonus checks are always issued as a separate check from your regular payroll check.
If you should receive a bonus check in addition to a regular payroll check on the same payroll date, the following is standard operating procedure for check issuance:
1. Regular earnings will be issued as a separate check.
2. Bonus checks will be issued as a second separate check.
3. Per the 401(k) Plan Summary, 401(k) deferrals must be deducted from all checks.
4. When the amounts direct deposit to your bank account, you may see one combined total for the deposit (bonus check + regular check). When two checks process and transfer to your account on the same date, from the same source, more than likely you will see one deposit total.
5. One deposit total does not mean that only one check was issued.
6. Always check your pay check and bonus deposits by logging in to: www.VibeHCM.com Look for the “Popular Links” heading (top left side of home page). Click on “Paychecks.”
7. The most current check will automatically show on the paycheck screen. On the far right hand side, click on “Check Date” to view all checks issued by payroll date.
Enjoying Winter at Domino's Farms
The Calendar below highlights paydays, approved holidays for each company, and challenge dates for the Wellness "MotivateMe" Program.